History of Mashhad Wheel Mfg. Co.
Mashhad Wheel Mfg. Co. began its production of Paykan steel wheels after being acquired by Reza Industrial in 1973 .The company has since flourished by using state of the art technology and hiring highly qualified professionals. With more than 40 years of experience , Mashhad Wheel Mfg. Co. has the ability to produce 5 million steel wheels per year.
Through being the first and largest manufacturer of wheels and front cradles in Iran, we at Mashhad Wheel Mfg. Co have been increasing our market share by exporting our products worldwide.
We make use of the following production lines and facilities:
- Passenger car steel wheel production lines
- Commercial vehicle steel wheel production lines (tubeless and two-piece wheels)
- Robotic front cradle production lines (Peugeot 206 and 405)
- Auto body part assembly lines
- Tire and wheel assembly lines in Tehran and the Binalood Industrial Area
- Cathodic paint production lines
- A high-tech accredited laboratory for testing steel wheels